About this latest Version of Dispenser:
Here it is the new Dispenser V5 with additional function of adjustment of Oozing!!
The PCB is white in V5 to be different as in V4. There are as well other important improvements in optimization of Torque which is Crucial for dispensing quality with respect to amount of solder paste in Syringe. More paste you have in Syringe more force is needed to press on Volume in syringe and to push paste out trough the tinny needle. Paste behaves in syringe completely different as a fluid !! REMEMBER THIS!
Users of V4 of my Dispenser have confirmed quality of dispensing with my solder paste dispenser with use of liquids, oil and reliability of Dispensing on numerous projects. In addition, this version V5 has upgraded usage of power of stepper motor (see video on my web page) and as well less heat from electronics and motor due to current optimisation to the motor (when no command is given to the motor- no current is used/needed).
Key Functions V5:
- 5V USB standard cable power supply,
- Dispensing control with single finger on mini Joystick located on Dispenser PCB at Syringe neck,
- Joystick to control & turn stepper motor (shaft left or right) and move piston in direction chosen, with auto reverse function,
- Green LED indicates motor rotation in any direction,
- Stepper motor has auto reverse movement to prevent continues flow of paste through the needle (oozing control),
- Auto reverse can be user adjusted with trimmer on PCB,
- Auto reverse can be set to “0” -no auto reverse, (for liquids)
- Stepper speed is additionally controlled with joystick: 5 speed are possible and 5 LEDs indicate the set speed.
- Auto reverse is in effect after each dispense drop to minimise oozing.
- Very powerful stepper motor with full metal gears & tremendous pressure is used for SMD SMT solder paste compressing in syringe to flow through the needle and drop to PCB.
Power Supply needed is 5V DC – 0.5A USB mini connector. (You can use STANDARD USB cable and phone charger or computer USB port…or similar).
For more details see description, photos, videos and blog at http://wordpress.mencinger.biz/ or read more from development at: **http://www.applecture.com/electronic-dispenser-for-manual-solder-paste-application-to-pcb-for-reflow-soldering-or-hot-air-soldering-technics-53341
Visit my You Tube channel at;https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk02zm_kFNXvGvHPFDOEZwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtzdjzwxfkc
Please use quality solder paste with valid pot-life from date of manufacture. Syringes stored in fridge at low temperature shall be warmed with hot air/ shrink tube gun / hair dryer / hot water…. to room temperature for better viscosity of solder paste for use with this dispenser. If you have old solder paste mix it well with flux and you can use it for testing on some old PCB.
V5 packing – 1pc Plastic packing Box – 1pc Dispenser PCB with Stepper Motor and build-in parts-tested as on photo (white PCB & transparent cover), metal shaft and piston, – 2pcs Syringe 10ml with LOCK needle output neck (one standard + 1 industrial syringe), – 1pc 3 way Lure Lock Valve (blue) – 1pc Stop Plug-Cap (black) – 9 pcs plastic needles (green, blue orange), – 4 pcs reusable cable ties,
As well follow “ how to start” video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC8oNOSlZEw
I would highly recommend that you DO NOT start with metal needles but with but with PLASTIC CONICAL outlets which are part of my supply!!
Needle size depends on the properties of your solder paste, size of SMD-SMT footprints on PCB….
Just a few notes to make sure you get this TOY working well for you and I get my 5 stars :-))
For Tracking use link: http://sledenje.posta.si/ insert tracking No. from my email – see your payment / Pay Pal email!
GENERAL to Check before dispensing:
Make sure you have a proper supply voltage 5V DC normal – mini USB connector, and note that any voltage drop will result in less power to the stepper motor!
Thank you again for your purchase and please let me have your feedback how it works for you by replying to me.
Your feedback will serve for future improvements if needed.
My Dispenser web page :http://wordpress.mencinger.biz/
Monitor above wordpress link for any software upgrades!